Sunday, September 15, 2013

More Japan!

More Japan!


Oh goodness, Japan has just been absolutely fabulous; I`m enjoying ever moment here. Thursday, my school had their annual Sports Day (a day where all the students participate in sports during the school day), and I still can`t understand why American schools don`t have one. It was absolutely fantastic. All during the school day, I got to play sports and hang out with my friends. It was supremely terrific. On Saturday, my host mother and sister and I went shopping, and I bought my first new outfit in Japan. Afterwards, we met up with my host father and went to an ice hockey game. It was the Tochigi Icebucks against a Korean team. Unforunately, our team didn't win, but I had fun nonetheless. And today, AFS (my exchange program) had a party to welcome me to Japan. It was also very exciting. I gave a presentation about America and got to meet the other AFS exchange students that are doing the year-long program. Afterwards, my host mother and I went to this very large mall near Utsunomiya, and I got two very pretty dresses there. Afterwards, we came home for a little bit before leaving for the grocery store. There, we bought all the necessary items to make my real father's very delicious chili. And now, I get to make it for them (with the help of my Okasan (host mother)). It has definitely been a terrific week in Japan. And I know there will be plenty more for me to see and do during my stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment