Monday, September 30, 2013

New Host Sister!

New Host Sister!

I finally got to meet my other host sister. My host parents, host sister (the one who lives at home), and I went do to Tokyo on Saturday to watch my other host sister graduate from college. It was very lovely meeting her and watching her graduate. It was also very interesting to see a Japanese graduation ceremony. It was mainly the same as an American graduation ceremony, only a lot smaller and more bowing. After the ceremony, my host family, except for my new host sister, and I went to this nearby Indian festival. It was definitely a lot of fun. I even bought a new dress there. I didn't get to explore Tokyo all that much, but it surely was a gorgeous sight to see, and I definitely want to go back! I can't believe that I've been here an entire month already; it only feels like a few days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment