Monday, November 25, 2013

Apple Picking and Questions!

Apple Picking

So, on Sunday, I went to a nearby orchard with my host family to pick apples! It was very fun, and the apples were extraordinarily delicious. It was a bit a different from picking apples back in Indiana. First off, we were given two baskets (to put the apples in), a couple pairing knives, a cutting board, and a bowl for our garbage. Then, we were taken to a specific row of apple trees with a picnic table in the middle of it. We were allowed to pick and eat as many apples as we wanted, and we didn't have to pay. However, if we wanted to bring any home (which we did, and many I might add), we had to pay for them. Overall, it was a great way to spend a Sunday morning. And it was even a great day too

Questions!

As I've come to realize, a good portion of my readers (you guys) probably have questions about either my trip or Japan itself. So, I thought I would do a little Q&A for my next update! Please leave a comment or a message with any questions you have, and I will try to answer them to my best ability! And as always, I wouldn't be where I am today without the support from each and every one of you guys. So, as they say in Japanese, どもありがとうございます(domo arigatou gozaimasu; thank you very much)! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment