Saturday, November 2, 2013

Update!

Last Week!

So, it's been a little while since I last posted, and I have lots to tell you! First off, the Kanagawa-prefecture was pretty exciting. The other two exchange students and I went to a new school for a week, and it was definitely a blast. We all made a lot of new friends and gained a ton of new memories. While in the new prefecture, my host family took me to see The Great Buddah. It was huge, and we even got to go inside of it (it's hollow)! They also took me to see the majestic Mount Fuji! I was so aghast by its immense size, even from afar. I'm very happy I got to switch schools, even if it was just for a week.

This Week!

Yesterday, my host sister and I went to Tokyo! We went to the Pokemon Center, Shibuya, and Harujuku! I was so happy to go because the last time I went to Tokyo, I didn't get to explore much of it at all. This time, I got to go to many different places. I even ended up buying a new backpack in Harujuku (it has a monster face on it). It's been an eventful two weeks, and I'm sure the upcoming week(s) will be even more eventful! I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Housefull International Ltd. – A Fraud Company
    Do not buy anything from Housefull International Ltd. It is a fraud company. So beware of Housefull International Ltd.

    ReplyDelete