Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How'd Your in-Home Interview Go?

How'd Your In-Home Interview Go?

I think the interview went very well! An AFS staff member came to my house around eleven in the morning and interview both of my parents and myself. It lasted about an hour and a half, or so. She asked a lot of questions; mostly about my schooling, my activities, and things along that matter. All of her questions, of course, were geared towards helping find me the perfect host-family while I'm studying in Japan!

Are you nervous to be studying abroad?

Oh goodness, I am! But at the same time, I'm very excited to be studying abroad. I know it will be an experience I'll never forget! There's also so much to look forward while I'm in Japan: the sights, the activities, and so much more! 

So what else have you been up to?

Well, I've been contacted by the local newspaper recently, so that's new! I got an email with a whole bunch of questions for me to answer, so that a person can type up a wonderful article all about my traveling abroad dream and print it in the newspaper! I've been really excited about this, and I'm even more excited to read the finished article! I'm not sure about when it will be in the paper, but as soon as I know, I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment